Tragically, the average American high school graduate is unable to name any 10 artists from the entire course of human history. Over 80% of high school graduates and college students are unable to “read” works of fine art, nor understand the basics of perspective, composition, drawing techniques, and are unable to even appreciate the masterpieces.
Most of our seasoned crew members contribute to this project on a volunteer basis.
SELECT WORKS OF ART, SEASON 1
DEATH OF SOCRATES (LA MORT DE SOCRATE) BY JACQUES-LOUIS DAVID
THE HALL OF MIRRORS
ST. MICHAEL VANQUISHING SATAN BY RAFAEL
THE PROGRAM DISTRIBUTION
- Local cable stations in USA (Comcast, Verizon) and Free-to-Air TV
- CODEC publisher e-network with over 1.5 mil visits a month. The network includes family oriented web-based media focusing on classical poetry and literature, art and culture, healthy lifestyle, etc.
TV RELEASE – October 2021
MARKETING AND PROMOTION
- Cable TV promotion (the series trailer, plus each episode trailer)
- Publicity via major media outlets and niche art- and classical literature focused media outlets
- $30,000 worth native ads displayed per episode
- Select episodes screenings at movie theaters in NY, DC, and Florida.
- Co-promotion with art supply stores and boutiques across the USA – 1200 stores total
CAST AND CREW
Dana Cheng Executive Producer
Tobias is a filmmaker and director based in Sweden. He studied at Berghs School of Communication and at Stockholm Media School. For the last ten years he has been making documentaries and commercials broadcasted locally on Swedish television channels, and also tv-series broadcasted internationally with French Michelin starred chefs and other tv-series about University life in Sweden and tourism in Sweden.
David Vives Line Producer, France
Zafiris Georgopoulos Line Producer, Greece
Ilias Papaioannou – Greek Unit Camera Operator
Milene Fernandez Researcher, Assistant Producer, New York
Patrick Mauler Cinematographer
Court Reinland Inc. Script Writer